Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino but not sure where to start? This kit includes all the pieces needed to complete 11 different circuits, along with an experimenter's guide booklet & breadboard layout sheets. Basically everything you need to be playing within minutes of its arrival.
(already have an Arduino board and looking for an Experimentation Kit without the Arduino board? it can be found here)
- 11 circuits to explore micro-controller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Arduino Uno prototyping bundle to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter's Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes a layout sheet, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Help is only an e-mail away ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Arduino Prototyping Bundle (Arduino Uno board (328), breadboard & acrylic holder)
- 75 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle
- Printed 29 page Experimenter's Guide
- 11+1 Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- Multi-compartment Plastic Storage Box
- 9v Battery - Arduino Adapter
- Loads of components
- 5mm Red LEDs (x10)
- 5mm Green LEDs (x10)
- 10mm Red LED (x1)
- Toy Motor (x1)
- Mini Servo Motor (x1)
- 8-Bit Shift Register (74HC595) (x1)
- Piezo Element (x1)
- Pushbuttons (x2)
- Potentiometer (10k) (x1)
- Photo Resistor (x1)
- Temperature Sensor (TMP36) (x1)
- Relay (5v DPDT) (x1)
- Transistors (2N222A) (x2)
- Resistors (560 Ohm x25, 2.2k Ohm x3, 10k Ohm x3)
- Diodes (1N4001) (x2)