Looking for an unconventional display? This dial meter is a great solution.
Simply connect one wire to ground, and the other to a pulse width modulation pin. With an easily replaceable dial face (template below) you can have it displaying any number of wonderful measurements.
- Easy to interface with an Arduino (0-5v range)
- Replaceable dial face. (pdf & svg template below)
- Range: 0 - 5 v
- Dimensions: 72 x 72 x 43mm
- Panel Cutout: 67 x 67 mm
- 72 mm Analog Dial Meter (0-5v) (changeable dial) (x1)
- Wire (fork terminal - bare) (x2)