A great bundle of bits to get you started playing around with an Arduino on a budget.
With a Prototyping Bundle for Arduino (Arduino Uno, breadboard & laser cut acrylic holder), jumper wires, LEDs, pushbuttons, potentiometers, resistors, a photo resistor, and a USB programming cable. You'll have everything you need to start making some really cool stuff.
- Prototyping Bundle for Arduino
- Arduino Uno (Rev 3) (x1)
- 400 Point Breadboard (x1)
- Laser Cut Acrylic Holder (x1)
- USB Programming Cable (x1)
- 70 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle (x1)
- Pushbutton (x2)
- Photo Resistor (x1)
- LEDs (green 5mm) (x5) (red 5mm) (x5)
- Potentiometers (10k Ohm (x2)
- Resistors (10k Ohm) (x10) (560 Ohm) (x10)
- Getting Started Guide (arduino.cc)