Allows you to connect your Arduino projects to the internet. Simply plug it in to your network (via ethernet cable) and begin talking to the world wide web. It can be programmed to act as a web-server (delivering web pages), or as a client pushing information to a web service (be it twitter, pachube.com or your own website). The possibilities are truly astonishing.
Updated: The updated version is now compatible with both Arduino Usb (duemilanove & uno) & Mega boards, includes a Micro SD socket for storage, and has an on board reset controller (to avoid pesky startup errors)
- A simple plug and play solution (using the Arduino Ethernet Library)
- The Wiznet W5100 takes care of the messy IP Stack (TCP or UDP)
- Micro SD card socket for storing files
- Arduino Duemilanove & Mega compatible.
- Pins Used: digital 10,11,12 & 13 (SPI port)