A great shield if you want to control motors in your next Arduino project. With connections for DC motors, stepper motors or hobby servos. Provided partially assembled, just solder up the headers, and get playing. Produced by adafruit industries.
- Connect up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual speed control (without using up your Arduino's PWM pins)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
- 4 H-Bridges TB6612 mosfet driver provides 1.2A per channel (3A peak)
- Stackable (5 address control pins mean up to 32 shields can be stacked up)
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you're ready to go!
- Tested compatible with Arduino Mega, Uno, Leonardo, Diecimila & Duemilanove
- Motor Shield Kit (x1)