A great no frills prototyping shield. Doing away with little extras like tin plating, and solder-mask has let us produce a package of three shields for a really nice price. With loads of prototyping space (26 x 10+) and compatible with stacking we think it's the loveliest prototyping shield out there.
- Large prototyping area. (26x10 0.1" spaced main area)
- OSP (Organic Solder-ability Preservative) coated to prevent tarnishing of the copper, and make soldering easy.
- Compatible with stacking on top of or beneath other shields.
- Well priced
- Breaks out all Arduino USB board pins.
- Budget Prototyping Kit (x3)