Looking to add location awareness to your next project this is the perfect solution. This is a really high quality GPS receiver (10 Hz, 66 Channels & high sensitivity) mounted on a really friendly breakout board (3-5v logic compliant, on board regulator & mounting holes) all for a very reasonable price. Using it is super simple as well, just four wires, then either get it up and running with an example sketch (link below) or the easy to use parsing library (link below) to start.
- High Quality GPS Receiver Module (MTK3339) (10 Hz 66 Channels)
- Mounted on a user friendly breakout board (5v compliant, on board regulator, space for an RTC battery)
- Easy to use Arduino library.
- Satellites: 22 tracking, 66 searching
- Antennae Size: 15 x 15 x 4 mm
- Update Rate: 1 to 10Hz
- Start Time: 34 Secs
- Supply Voltage: 3-5.5v
- Logic Voltage: 3.3-5v
- Maximum Altitude: no limit
- Maximum Velocity: 515 m/s
- Output: NMEA 0183, 9600 baud
- GPS Breakout Board (MTK3339) (x1)
- Male Header (12 pin) (x1)