This is a really neat sensor. It will return an analog voltage proportional to the distance between the sensor and an object in front of it. The signal ranges from 0.4 volts at 80cm to 3 volts at 10cm. Great for obstacle avoiding robots, or distance sensitive musical instruments.
- Sense distances from 10cm to 80cm
- Simple three wire interface (power & analog output)
- Interface with a micro-controller using only one analog input
- Distance Sensor (SHARP GP2Y0A21YK) (x1)
- 3 Wire Cable (12" long JST 2mm x 3 pin) (x1)
- Printed One Page Quick Start Guide (x1)