Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino but not sure where to start? This kit includes all the pieces needed to complete 11 different circuits, along with an experimenter's guide booklet & breadboard layout sheets. Basically everything you need to be playing within minutes of its arrival.
NOTE: This is a discounted item for purchasing a classroom set of 10 kits. If you'd like to purchase in different multiples please contact us. Or if you'd like to purchase a single kit it can be found here.
- 11 circuits to explore micro-controller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Arduino Uno prototyping bundle to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter's Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes a layout sheet, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Help is only an e-mail away ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Starter Kit for Arduino (x10)